Avalible in 3 sizes
Small - 25hr Burn Time
Medium - 50hr Burn Time
Large - 100hr Burn Time
Surveyed by Hoddle in 1837, recording details of the first European
Settler in Coburg, Mr Hyatt, who had a sheep station and hut on
the east bank of the Merri Creek near present Outlook Road.
By 1865 there were shopkeepers, bootmakers, bakers, butchers,
saddlers, blacksmiths, a chemist and a draper along Sydney Road,
with Coburg becoming a shire in 1875.
The initial plans for establishing a school in West Coburg began in
1912 when the Education Dept. purchased 3 acres of land facing
Reynard St at a cost of £10. A public meeting was held in 1914
with a committee being appointed for construction of the school.
West Coburg had only 3 created streets – Bell, Munro and Reynard
– with large areas of grazing land and the odd scattered home.
Between 1917 and 1927, Coburg West had seen a lot of housing
development, many of them having large Rose Gardens, making
this a nice fragrance filling the area in Spring.
Rose Gardens: Richly warm and feminine, a beautiful scent of rose top notes laced with the sweet floral aroma of geranium.
Top: Rosewood, lemon peel
Middle: Geranium, cinnamon leaf
Base: Rose petals, leaf green